Buying a car can be quite expensive. Having access to vehicle finance makes this much easier. First National Bank (FNB) prides itself on providing innovative, affordable and competitive financial solutions for its clients.
One solution the bank provides, which is convenient for clients is FNB Vehicle Finance.
Through FNB Vehicle Finance, the bank provides trusted support for private vehicle finance. The bank is also willing to finance a vehicle up to 20 years old. Clients can get finance for a vehicle for at least R30 000 after deposit.
What are the benefits of choosing FNB Vehicle Finance?
- Clients get a personalised interest rate that is tailor-made to suit you.
- Registration is handled by FNB.
- You can expect to get an answer within 30 minutes.
- Clients get access to countrywide approved testing stations.
- Clients get to choose between a fixed or variable rate linked to prime.
The Instalment Sale option is when the vehicle is purchased from the dealer, or private seller, but the bank owns the vehicle until you have finished paying it off.
After payment of the final instalment, you get full ownership of the vehicle.
Lease Sale Agreement:
Clients get to lease a vehicle, with the option to buy the vehicle at the end of the agreement. They can enjoy the use of the vehicle without outright ownership. Lease payments may also be tax deductible.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be permanently employed
- Be 18 years or older with a driving licence
- Earn at least R6000 a month
- Have a clear credit record
- Proof of income
- Signed declaration in accordance with the National Credit Act
- Valid South African ID
- Valid Drivers’ Licence
- Proof of residence
Other documents include:
- Notification of change of ownership
- Application for certification of roadworthiness
- Application for licencing of motor vehicle
Visit www.fnb.co.za for more information.